Netbeins, (“NB”, “we” or “us,”) is committed to protecting the privacy of our subscribers and visitors to the website www.netbeins.com (the “Site”). Visitors to the Site may view certain limited content without providing any personal information. Visitors who wish to view or subscribe to additional content may voluntarily register or subscribe as described on the […]
- Netbeins provides a personalized subscription service that allows subscripers to access Articles, documents and videos (“Netbeins content”) streamed over the Internet, mobile apps, computers and other devices.
- 1.1. Your Netbeins subscription will continue month-to-month until terminated. To use the Netbeins service you must have Internet access, and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. “Payment Method” means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment through your account with a third party. Unless you cancel your subscription before your monthly billing date, you authorize us to charge your next month’s membership fee to your Payment Method (see “Cancellation” below).
- 1.2. We may offer a number of subscription plans, including special promotional plans or memberships offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. We are not responsible for the products and services provided by such third parties. Some membership plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you.
- Billing and Cancellation
- 3.1. Billing Cycle. The membership fee for the Netbeins service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your membership. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month.
- 3.2. Payment Methods. To use the Netbeins service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You can update your Payment Methods. We may also update your Payment Methods using information provided by the payment service providers. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s). You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- 3.3. Cancellation. You can cancel your Netbeins membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Netbeins service through the end of your monthly billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month membership periods or unwatched Netbeins content. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click “Billing details” on the “Account” page.
- 3.4. Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our subscription plans will apply to you no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
- Netbeins Service
- 4.1. The Netbeins service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household. During your Netbeins membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the Netbeins service and view Netbeins content. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- 4.2. The Netbeins service, including the content library, is regularly updated. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of Netbeins content.
- 4.3. Some Netbeins content is available for temporary download and offline viewing on certain supported devices (“Offline Titles”). Limitations apply, including restrictions on the number of Offline Titles per account, the maximum number of devices that can contain Offline Titles, the time period within which you will need to begin viewing Offline Titles and how long the Offline Titles will remain accessible. Some Offline Titles may not be playable or downloadbale in certain countries and if you go online in a country where you would not be able to stream that Offline Title, the Offline Title will not be playable while you are in that country.
- 4.5. The quality of the presentaion of the Netbeins content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges.
- Passwords and Account Access. The member who created the Netbeins account and whose Payment Method is charged (the “Account Owner”) has access and control over the Netbeins account and the Netbeins ready devices that are used to access our service and is responsible for any activity that occurs through the Netbeins account. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account (which would include information on viewing history for the account), the Account Owner should maintain control over the Netbeins ready devices that are used to access the service and not reveal the password or details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, Netbeins or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
- Warranties and Limitations on Liability. The Netbeins service is provided “as is” and without warranty or condition. In particular, our service may not be uninterrupted or error-free. You waive all special, indirect and consequential damages against us. These terms will not limit any non-waivable warranties or consumer protection rights that you may be entitled to under the laws of your country of residence.
- Class Action Waiver. WHERE PERMITTED UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AND NEBEINS AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, where permitted under the applicable law, unless both you and Netbeins agree otherwise, the court may not consolidate more than one person’s claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- 8.2. Unsolicited Materials. Netbeins does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for Netbeins content and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to Netbeins.
- 8.6. Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.